When using Misskey.io, we ask you to act with good manners and in accordance with the rules stated here.
Misskey.io reserves the right to restrict your account if we find that you are violating any of the rules laid out below.
The content of this agreement is subject to change without notice.
- Misskey.io is UNABLE to comply with the GDPR and UK GDPR standards. Therefore, registration from any countries of the EU and the UK is prohibited.
We may take immediate action, including but not limited to temporarily suspension and/or permanent deletion of your account if we detect any of the following activities:
- Intentionally overloading our server.
- Uploading files or posting content that violates the Japanese law.
- Creating an account with the intent to buy, sell, or transact with accounts.
- Advertising spam, porn, and/or any other links to websites with malicious intentions.
- Directing users to uncommon shopping sites immediately after account creation.
- Posting any sensitive information, such as the name of your employers or companies, in your profile immediately after account creation.
- Posting topics related to drugs that are regulated or prohibited under Japanese law.
Any of the following actions will result in your account being "silenced" from public. When you are "silenced", you will not be able to make your notes available to the public.
- Offensive, malicious, or any other comments considered extreme.
- Posts containing explicitly sexual media WITHOUT the NSFW flag.
- Posts containing explicitly sexual text, including but not limited to MFM, ASCII arts, Unicode decorations, etc..